On the e-learning platform you will find all the resources of the MIC modules: professors CVs, detailed modules descriptions, preparatory material, courses documents,instructions for certification works, etc.
In the session called "Intercultural Lab", there are discussion forums for each module with the questions asked by the participants.
3. Select your Home Organisation: Università della Svizzera italiana
4. Insert your NETID and PASSWORD
5. Then click on COURSES --> USI --> Master in Intercultural Communication (MIC)
6. Choose the module you want to visit, for example: Mod 10 - Migration adn minorities
Once you access to a module you will have to insert the ACCESS KEY of the module (which will be sent to you by email before each module).
7. Now you can see and download the different documents of the module you have chosen to consult.
Left on the navigation bar you can also see the other modules in which you are registered.
If you encounter problems, do not hesitate to contact Eugénia Converso (mic [at] usi [dot] ch or +41 58 666 46 52).