Make your CV Stand Out with the most Up-to-date Intercultural Competences and Skills!
The Master of Advanced Studies in Intercultural Communication (MIC) is a part-time postgraduate program for professionals engaged in managing operational or strategic situations in a multicultural context and in managing multicultural human resources.
As part of our program, you will:
- Achieve a higher comprehension of your own culture and the culture of others;
- Develop a laser focus in analyzing multicultural situations;
- Gain the necessary skills for mediating conflicts and creating effective solutions;
- Challenge yourself in intercultural strategic sessions in Asia, North Africa, and Europe;
- Make an immediate impact in your organization.
Earn a Master's degree while working
Founded in 2004, MIC is the only academic program in Intercultural Communication of its kind in Europe that allows you to pursue your professional activity while studying:
Master of Advanced Studies - MAS: 18 modules (9 weeks of courses distributed over 18 months - one week-long session every 2 months) plus the Personal Project.
Diploma of Advanced Studies - DAS: 12 modules that can be chosen among the 18 modules of the master and organized individually tailored to your career goals.
Local and global engagement
Classes will be held in 6 diverse locations: Lugano, Lausanne, Geneva, Berne, Fez (Morrocco) and Bangkok (Thailand).
An international faculty of over 30 professors and guest speakers from renowned universities, institutions and organizations around the world guarantees academic excellence to the program and ensures its multidisciplinary and multicultural orientation.
The official language is English.